The Shark Navigator Freestyle Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, SV1106 can give you exceptionally good jobs at a low price. This is a lightweight device feeling about only one pound of running weight. Its’ fantastic swivel gives you easy maneuverability to move around. Due to freestanding, you can keep the vacuum upright at the interruption during the vacuum period or at storage.
The Shark Navigator Vacuum Cleaner is superb to pick up all sorts of dirt and pet hair from the carpet and hard floors. The extra-large funnel type opening in front of the vacuum head is very effective to pick up the large debris and granules. You can control the vacuum power and brush roll comfortably by using the footswitch located on top of the cleaner head. The battery run time is not very long but highly justified with its’ price. If you are looking for a vacuum with a long battery run time, click on the Shark ION F80 model.
You can also get a list of the Best Cordless Vacuum Cleaners here.
The Shark Navigator Freestyle Vacuum is designed with a motorized brush roll that is cool for cleaning pet hair and bristles from the bare floor and carpet.
You can change the vacuum settings straightforwardly for bare floor or carpet by using the footswitch without bending yourself. The vacuum runs on rubber wheels which is cool for the scratch-less running of vacuum on tile and hard floor. You are going to get a lightweight, self-standing vacuum at an affordable price.
The 14.4-volt nickel-metal hydride battery pack gives you up to 22 minutes run time in low suction (bare floor) and up to 15 minutes in high suction (carpet).
Hygienic Bin Empty
The vacuum is designed with a large bin size which is easy to empty without touching the dirt. The press button is decent for the hassle-free removal of the bin.
The vacuum is designed with two washable filters foam & felt filters, hence, timely cleaning and maintenance will reduce your vacuum cost.
Convenient Charging Base
This Shark Vacuum has come up with a charging base that you can keep the vacuum upright on the dock and charging.
Yes, the motorized brush roll of Shark Navigator is effective to clean pet hair. Take care of the cleaner head so that it cannot form a hair tangled around the brush. In such a case, cut off the jumble and remove it from the brush.
Is it worth repairing a vacuum cleaner?
Both the total work efficiency of the device and the individual part performance keep reducing with time. It is also experienced that the repairment cost keeps increasing with increasing the age of the device. According to consumer reports, usually, the fixing cost remains justified up to 5 years for the upright vacuum and up to 7 years for the canisters. But, this survey report may not be applied to all provided that you can repair your appliance as long as its cost does not exceed about half of a new vacuum price.
Yes, you can say a good vacuum brand at an affordable price of around $200. Although there may have some lack of features than the expensive models, you can get the essential features with convenient design to smooth cleaning of your house.
- At first, assemble the vacuum following the instruction in the manual.
- Charge the appliance at least for 7 hours before first-time use. The LED light indicates the level of charging. One-half illumination means the appliance is charging, while an oval-shaped illumination indicates the full charge.
- Tilt the vacuum back from the upright position to release the motorized brush roll, and move forward. Control the vacuum mode by pressing the footswitch.
- Be aware of the indicator light around the power button. Flushing an indicator light alerts you about a blockage in the machine. Such signals help to keep the belt protected and normal airflow into the vacuum.
- Further pressing on the Power Button will off the vacuum.
- Keep the charging base dry, do not keep it on wet surfaces or deep into the water.
- Use the firm and faultless powerpoint to charge the battery.
- Do not twist the cord during pushing or pulling the cord. Grasp the plug for plugging or unplugging the charger.
- Do not use the part(s) of other brands’ products with this vacuum such as charger and battery.
- Use the vacuum in dry places only, not on the wet surface. Do not pick up flammable or combustible liquids such as gasoline or other petroleum.
- Do not keep the shark vacuum cleaner on a hot surface.
- The vacuum place should be well lit. Vacuuming sharp objects such as pieces of glass and screws may damage your vacuum cleaner.
- Wash your hand properly if any liquid or leakage from the battery comes in contact with your skin. If it gets into your eyes, flush your eyes with clean water for at least 10 minutes and consult with a doctor.
- Make sure all the separable parts of the vacuum are securely fixed if they are disassembled.
- Practice regular cleaning, maintenance and washing of the washable parts. It will keep your machine performance up.
- Must remove the battery before disposing of the appliance. The battery should be recycled or disposed of safely. Do not try to burn the battery, it may explode.
- Ensure that the filters are completely dry before switch on your vacuum.
Warranty & Money-back Guarantee!
SharkNinja will give you a 1-year limited warranty on the original unit and/or non-wearable parts deemed defective. However, it is the sole right of SharkNinja to decide whether the unit or parts will be replaced or not. You will get the warranty support under the following conditions:
- The vacuum is original and you must have purchased the unit from an authorized dealer.
- Do not lose the proof of purchase. You have to show the document to claim the warranty services.
- The vacuum cleaner must be used for household purposes, not for commercial purposes.
- You must follow the manual instruction for removing and fixing the separable parts such as filter, brush rolls and bin.
- Do not repair the appliance with a non-authorized person. The warranty will not be valid for the defects caused by such an alteration.
- The warranty will not cover the normal wear and tear of the parts such as filters and pads which require regular maintenance.
You can get your purchase price back if you are not completely satisfied with your vacuum. It subjects to ensure the product back within 60 days from the date of purchase. You will get the full price back, however, the shipment, handling and restocking cost will be deducted.
The Shark Navigator SV1106 is suitable for a small to medium size flat. This works well for him/her who needs frequent cleaning to get rid of foot traffic in the dining area or living room. Due to low battery power, it does not give a long run-time (only 15 to 20 minutes). The coolest positive side of this vacuum is an affordable price. Moreover, washable and replaceable parts such as filters and batteries will save you from a regular extra cost and another big investment.
|Product Name||Shark Navigator Freestyle Cordless Vacuum Cleaner|
|Vacuum Type||Upright vacuum|
|Initial Charging Time||4 to 7 hours|
|Maximum Worktime||Up to 22 minutes on bare floor|
Up to 15 minutes on carpet
|Bin Capacity||0.63 Gallons|
|Suitable floors||Hard Floor, Carpet|
|Additional attachments||Charging base|
No extra vacuum tools
|Speed Settings||Yes, 2 speed setting|
|LED front light||Yes|
|Batteries||1 pack of 14.4 volt nickel metal hydride battery|
|Noise level||Moderate to high|