LG CordZero A9 Ultimate VacuumAbout $500.00
The LG CordZero A9 Ultimate Vacuum, A907GMS has come up with the most upgraded technologies to give you the ultimate cleaning jobs. The removable and washable Cyclone and filters in this model have made its maintenance easier and cheaper. Two Quick rechargeable batteries serve you up to 80 minutes of uninterrupted run time. The Power Punch nozzle attached with LG A9 Ultimate can create vibration and pull out the hidden dust embedded in mattresses, sofas and more. A quick change to handheld mode lets you clean the easy spots like furniture and stairs. The 5-step filtration embedded in LG A9 Ultimate will keep your home fresh and healthy during and after vacuuming.
This article has overviewed a detailed description of the LG A9 Stick Vacuum to make you understand before buying the product. You can get a list of a few more Best Cordless Vacuum Cleaners on another page.
Main Features of the LG CordZero A9 Ultimate Vacuum!
DUAL PowerPack Runs Up to 80 Minutes
The LG CordZero™ A9 Stick Vacuum pack includes DUAL PowerPack detachable and rechargeable lithium-ion batteries which offer you up to 80 minutes of run time in normal mode. You can use the batteries interchangeably, use one while another is charging.
Portable Charging Stand
The portable charging stand is much more than a Simple Stand. It makes your life easy by enabling you to store and charge the appliance anywhere without drilling into your wall. The portable dock combined with a charging port is ready to fit anywhere without drilling holes on the wall.
Fingertip Control of the Vacuum
Fingertip switches enable you stress-free control of the vacuum including easy Power On/Off and changing power modes just by touching a thumb. The advanced control features have simplified the changes of suction modes.
Washable Filter and Cyclone
The washable filter and cyclone are easy to maintain, thus, extend the life of your vacuum. In most of the vacuums, it allows you to wash the filter only, whereas LG CordZero™ lets you wash both the filter and the cyclone system and keep your vacuum running at its best.
Deep Cleaning of the Hidden Dust
The full-size motorized cleaner head effectively cleans dust, dirt and pet hair from carpets and hard floors. The Power Punch Nozzle is specially designed for making vibration while running, which is awesome for deep cleaning of the hidden dust from the surfaces like mattresses, sofas and upholstery.
5-step Filtration System
The 5-step filtration system, combined with cyclone, first removes the debris from the air and throws it into the bin. The air then passes the filter to trap 99.99% dust and dirt.
The telescopic wand enables you convenient use and easy storage of your LG Stick Vacuum. The adjustable wand length of this cordless stick cleaner will ensure to reach the maximum spots of your house.
The Smart Inverter Motor is powerful to create 140AW suction. It is peace of mind that the LG CordZero™ A9 Ultimate is giving you a 10-year limited warranty for its motor.
Transform to Handheld Mode
Transformation of handheld mode is cool for easy spot cleaning of tight spaces and furniture.
12 Tips for the safe operation of LG CordZero A9 Vacuum!
Following safety instructions in the operation of a motor-powered appliance is very important for you and your family. Failure to follow the instructions may result in property damage, personal injury or even death. Here are some safety messages that you must read and follow.
1. The appliance must not be operated by children or a person with reduced physical and mental ability. The person with a lack of experience and knowledge must be given proper instructions regarding the operation and safety issues of the appliance. Do not allow the children to play with it as a toy.
2. Use and store the vacuum within the temperature range of 41°F (5°C) to 100°F (38°C).
3. Use the vacuum indoors only on the dry surface.
4. Do not pick up liquid or other flammable materials like gasoline and petroleum.
5. Strictly avoid picking up sharp objects such as glass pieces and blades and burning objects like smoky ash and cigarettes.
Safe Charging of Battery
6. Use only the recommended charger to charge the machine. Do not use the Power Cord if it is damaged. Using a faulty or loose power outlet is strictly prohibited.
7. Do not strain the power cable nor cross the sharp edge while handling. Grasp on the hard plug to plug-in and unplug the charger.
8. Strictly avoid installing and charge the appliance at places where it has a chance to expose the product to water, rainfall and high humidity. It may results in an explosion, electric shock or personal injury while using.
Safe Maintenance of the Device
9. Prevent the appliance from falling over. Better to anchor the freestanding installation with a wall using the anchoring block and screw.
10. Must call an authorized person or party to repair the appliance or to replace parts and accessories.
11. Do not run the machine with damaged and malfunctioning parts or improper assembling of the vacuum.
12. Wash your hands after handling the nozzles, as the nozzles contain carbon fiber which may cause irritation to the skin.
How does the cyclone system work in a vacuum cleaner?
The modern cordless vacuum designers are using a cyclone system to release the cleanest air into the room. The cyclone separates the debris from the finer dust by creating a centrifugal force. The debris deposit into the dust cup whereas the dust travel in the air toward the filtration unit.
When the air with debris is sucked up and travels through the cylindrical dust bin, the cyclonic suction pushes the air creating a whirling motion. The Dyson engineers use cone-shaped cyclone. The air reaches the top and is drawn through the cyclone with a high-speed spiral. Due to the high-speed spinning of air inside the cone-shaped cyclone the dust drops down into the dust cup. Therefore, much cleaner air passes upper to dust filter.
How does a cyclone system benefit a vacuum cleaner?
The vacuum cleaner may be embedded with a single or multiple cyclones. The important benefits of a cyclone system in a cordless vacuum are:
- Since the cyclone creates spiral motion in the air, it removes dirt from the traveling air. So, the upper dust filter or HEPA filter receives much cleaner air to pass into the room.
- The filters will remain clean and last for an unusually long time. That means it will save your cost in the long run.
- Your vacuum will not lose its suction, because the cyclone helps in sustaining normal airflow in the machine.
- The cyclonic suction is more effective to pick up dirt than a normal suction model.
|Product Name||LG CordZero™ A9 Ultimate Cordless Stick Vacuum|
|Vacuum Type||Stick vacuums|
|Product Size||10.2" x 44.1" x 10.6"|
|Initial Charging Time||3.5 hr|
|Maximum Worktime||80 Minutes by 2 battery pack|
|Bin Capacity||13.5 oz|
|Filter Type||Washable Pre-Filter & Exhaust Filter|
|Pet Hair Removal||Yes|
|Suitable floors||Carpet, Hard Floors, Upholstery|
|Additional attachments||Charging Stand, Power Carpet Nozzle, Power Punch Nozzle|
|Noise level||84 dB|
|Batteries||2 Lithium-ion batteries|
|Suction power||Up to 140AW|
Normal, Power, Turbo
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty for Parts & Labor|
10 years limited warranty for Smart Inverter Motor™