Hoover ONEPWR Evolve Pet Cordless VacuumAbout $200.00
- 3 cleaning modes are user friendly to clean all types of floors
- The removable and rechargeable battery is convenient to charge anywhere
- The self-standing ability makes it easy to rest
- Cons It doesn’t have headlights, so, vacuuming in a dark place is inconvenient
Hoover ONEPWR Evolve Pet Cordless Vacuum, BH53420PC is one of the most powerful vacuums engineered with vortex suction to lift the deep-rooted dirt. This model is the upgraded version of the popular Hoover Linx model and has brought a new solution for pet lovers. The battery-powered cordless vacuum offers you up to 35 minutes of fade-free running. The specially designed brush roll and pet filters are cool to prevent the growth of odor-causing bacteria. Three power modes enable you to clean all types of floors; carpet, hard floor and area rug. The low profile design and easy maneuverability offer a tireless cleaning job to your home.
This article presents a detailed review of the Hoover Evolve Pet Upright Vacuum. Feel free to visit the quick reviews of the Best Cordless Vacuum Cleaners to check more items.
The Features of Hoover ONEPWR Evolve Pet Cordless Vacuum!
Multi-Surface Deep Cleaning
The ONEPWR Evolve Pet Vacuum offers everyday solutions for the folk who love pets. The specially designed brush roll and the suitable power modes enable you to clean all types of floors; carpet, hard floor and area rug.
Three cleaning modes
The three cleaning modes are easy to control by just pressing the mode changing button. The multi-surface mode is versatile in low power and enhances battery run time. Carpet mode gives you superpower suction to clean the embedded dirt in carpets and rugs. Another is Brush Off mode works on hard surfaces.
Rechargeable ONEPWR 4.0 Ah battery
This upright vacuum is powered by the removable and rechargeable ONEPWR 4.0 Ah battery. The dotted Indicator lights show the level of charge in the battery. The battery is removable, so, convenient to charge anywhere on the charging base. The battery varies based on the cleaning modes; up to 35 minutes in Multi-surface mode, up to 18 minutes in Carpet mode and up to 22 minutes in Brush Off mode.
Easy Rest of the Vacuum
You can stop and rest the machine just by pushing the handle to the 90-degree upright position. It regains the working position by foot press and pulling the handle back.
Good swivel steering and easy maneuverability are super to move around. The Hoover ONEPWR Evolve Pet Cordless Vacuum is lightweight. Due to the downward placement of the heavier parts the vacuum feels only 1.6 lbs running weight. The freestanding ability of this upright vacuum is handy to use and store. Convenient to use by-easy switch operation.
large Dust Cup
A larger dust cup holds 3X more dirt and pet hair than the normal stick vacuum which lets you an uninterrupted cleaning job for a long time. An easily detachable dust bin can be ejected just by pressing the dust bin release button.
Simple disassembling and reassembling systems enable easy maintenance of the vacuum parts. The removable brush roll is handy for stress-free cleaning.
Antimicrobial Brush Roll & Pet Filter
The embedded cyclone pack effectively separates the debris from vacuumed air. Additionally, the antibacterial brush roll and the filtration system prevent the growth of odor-causing microbes.
9 Tips to Keep Hoover ONEPWR Evolve Pet Well-performing!
Tips for Handling
1. Make sure the appliance is fully assembled with all necessary parts before using. Do not turn on the vacuum without a part like a dust cup or filter.
2. Use the vacuum only on the dry floor. Do not use it on the wet surface or earthen floor.
3. Do not use the machine to pick up water or other flammable liquid like gasoline and petroleum. Avoid picking up sharp objects such as glass pieces and blades and burning objects like cigarettes and mosquito coils.
4. Must follow the Product Manual to assemble, disassemble or maintenance of the product and product accessories. If need repairing, do it by the right person or an authorized person.
Tips for Battery Charging
5. Do not pull or twist the charger cord to plug or unplug the charger. Do it by grasping the hard plug. Make sure the cable is not crossing a hot surface or a sharp edge.
6. Use a secured electricity supply point to charge the appliance. Using a loose or faulty point may cause an accident.
7. Use only the recommended parts and accessories such as battery, filter and charger for this vacuum.
Tips for Maintenance
8. If any blockage forms or insufficient airflow, do not run the machine before removing the blockage.
9. Store the vacuum indoor in a dry place. Do not expose the appliance to freezing temperature or to an extremely high temperature above 130 °C. Exposure to excessive-high temperature may cause an explosion.
Warranty for the Evolve Pet Hoover ONEPWR Vacuum!
Hoover is giving you 3 years limited warranty against the original defects of the product subjected to:
- The product is original and purchased from an authorized dealer or retailer.
- The product is run and maintained in accordance with the Product User Manual.
- Produce proof of purchase of the product.
The warranty does not cover the normal wear and tear of the parts like belts, filters and brush rolls. If the machine is repaired by an unauthorized person or party, that will void the warranty. Any damage resulted from an accident, abuse, negligence, improper electric supply will not be covered. The warranty will be voided if the machine is resold to another.
What to do with a damaged or dead battery of a cordless vacuum?
- Do not use the damaged battery in the appliance. Using such a battery may lead to unpredictable behavior of the vacuum resulting in fire or risk of injury.
- If the battery liquid is leaking, do not come in contact with the liquid. If it comes in contact with skin, flush with water. It may cause irritation or skin-burn. If the spill contacts eyes, flush with clean water for at least 10 minutes and seek medical attention.
- Do not keep the unused battery in contact with a metallic object like a coin, nail cutter or paper clip. This may complete the battery terminal and cause fire or explosion.
- Make sure that the damaged battery is recycled or disposed of following the local municipal regulations. Do not dispose in the open space or bury unauthorized.
How to buy a vacuum cleaner online?
Purchasing a vacuum cleaner is not an everyday job. So, read the Cordless Vacuum Buying Guide carefully before selecting your suitable one. Once your vacuum is selected, proceed with purchasing.
It is not a tough job. You can switch to the Amazon Webpage by pressing the ‘Check Price on Amazon’ button above. If you are registered with Amazon, just log in and proceed to checkout. If not registered, completer your registration following the registration form. It will take only a few minutes. Once you are registered you can proceed with the checkout. Your purchase will be completed by finishing payment.
|Product Name||Onepwr Evolve Pet Cordless Upright Vacuum|
(Amazon Standard Identification Number)
|Product Size||9.5 x 11 x 44 inches|
|Vacuum Width||10.5 inches|
|Suitable floors||All floors|
|Bin Capacity||Large, 3X more capacity than a Stick Vacuum bin|
|Initial Charging Time||3-4 hours|
|Maximum Worktime||35 minutes|
|Filter Type||Washable filter
|Pet Hair Removal||Yes|
|Stick to Handheld conversion||No|
|Vacuum Settings||Yes, 3 settings|
|Batteries||ONEPWR 4.0Ah battery pack|
|Noise level||75-80 Db, Higher in Carpet mode|