Hoover BH57005 Handheld VacuumAbout $85.50
The Hoover ONEPWR Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner, BH57005 is considered one of the best cord zero handheld vacuums for its’ powerful suction. It perfectly works for on-the-go cleaning around the house. Removable battery, bigger dust cup and attached crevice tool offer you convenient cleaning jobs for both shallow and deep areas. This article has presented detailed information including important features and pros & cons of this handheld vac. Please go through the whole article, it will help you to take a learned decision.
If you are not firmly determined on a Handheld Vacuum, feel free to visit the Best Cordless Vacuum Cleaners site. Here you will find a number of Stick Vacuums which are convertible to Handheld versions also.
Key Features of the Hoover ONEPWR Handheld Vacuum!
Powerful Lithium-Ion Battery
The Hoover Cordless Handheld Vacuum is powered by ONEPWR 2. 0 Ah battery that delivers up to 15 minutes of fade-free suction. The battery is removable, so, you can buy a backup battery for uninterrupted service.
Perfect for Quick Pick-Ups
The solid design combined with powerful suction is handy for Quick Pick-Ups of the messes from around your house and inside the car.
Cleans Hard-to-Reach Areas
The on-board crevice tool is useful to clean the tight joints on the sofa and upholstered furniture which otherwise get difficult.
Easy to Empty of the Hoover ONEPWR Cordless Handheld Vacuum
The dirt cup is easy to remove just by pressing the release button. Simple to empty the dust cup; quick and hassle-free.
Compact & Easy to Store
The compact design of the vacuum looks attractive and easy to store at your suitable places.
Safety Instructions for Hoover OnePwr Cordless Handheld Vacuum!
- Use the Hoover Handheld Vacuum Cleaner only on dry surfaces. Do not use on wet surfaces or to pick up water and other liquid.
- Dress properly while using the cleaner. Loose clothes, jewelry or long hair can be accidentally be caught by the rotating parts or engulfed into the vacuum.
- Fix the removable parts like battery and dirt cup securely. Do not run the appliance without filter in the place.
- Strictly avoid pick up flammable materials like gasoline and petroleum, sharp objects like pieces of glass and blades and burning objects like cigarettes and mosquito coils.
Safe Charging of Battery
- Use a secure and safe power outlet to charge the battery. Do not use the damaged cord or charger.
- Do not unplug the charger by pulling on the cord. Do not twist or strain the charging cable.
- Do not cross the charging cable over a hot surface or a sharp edge.
- Use only the recommended battery pack and charger for this appliance.
- Use only the Hoover recommended parts if replacement requires. Do not repair the appliance by an unauthorized party.
- Empty the dirt cup periodically. Make sure to empty the bin before overfilling.
- Store the vacuum without battery while not in use. Remove the battery before servicing the appliance or any parts.
What should I look for in a handheld vacuum?
You need to consider the following factors to buy a good handheld vacuum cleaner.
Battery charge time and run time: Lower charge time and longer run-time are expected in a good cordless vacuum cleaner. In a cordless handheld vacuum, normally, the battery takes about 3-4 hours to fully charge which runs the machine for 20-30 minutes.
Control switches: Check out the switches of the vacuum that these are functioning properly. Almost all vacuums have a Power On/Off switch. Some models may also have a suction mode changing switch.
Size and weight of the vacuum: The modern handheld vacuums are coming with a compact design which is handy to use and store. Weight is a crucial factor to consider. It is tiring to use the vacuum for a long time if the weight is too high. Normally the weight of the handheld vacuums ranges from 0.7 Kg to 2.3 Kg. The vacuums within the range of 1.2-1.7 Kg is convenient to use.
Extra attachments: Extra attachments are important for your maximum cleaning coverage. Crevice tool helps to clean upholstered furniture, crevices, picture frame etc. Turbo pet tool is useful to clean pet hair from stairs and upholstery. A flexible hose enables you to clean the spots beyond your reach bare hands.
Dirt cup capacity: The dirt cup should have a decent capacity to hold the dirt and debris. The normal size of a dirt container in a handheld vacuum is about 0.5 L.
How long do handheld vacuums last?
The longevity of a handheld vacuum depends on the frequency of use and how well the machine is taken care of. The average life of a handheld vacuum cleaner is 2 to 3 years.
|Product Name||ONEPWR CORDLESS HAND VACUUM|
(Amazon Standard Identification Number)
|Product Size||16.5 x 5 x 6.5 inches|
|Initial Charging Time||3.5 hours|
|Maximum Worktime||15 minutes|
|Bin Capacity||0.4 L|
|Suitable floors||Hard floors, carpet, joints of sofa, upholstered furniture, picture frame|
|Pet Hair Removal||Tiny hair|
|Additional attachments||ONEPWR™ Charger|
Built-in Crevice Tool
|Batteries||2 Ah ONEPWR Battery|
|Warranty||3-year limited warranty|