The Dyson V8 Absolute Cordless Vacuum Cleaner ensures almost all the tools and functions present in the Latest models of the Dyson series. The multi-surface rotating brush roll has made the vacuum versatile for all floor types. A fluffy soft roller cleaning head offers you safe cleaning to your smooth and shiny tile and hard floor. Hygienic ejection of the dust cup is cool. Excellent maneuverability and 90-degree flexibility between the flat vacuum head and stick let you clean you anywhere everywhere. The two filters superbly clean the air before passing through the vacuum. The low noise level of this machine will keep cool your vacuum time.
We are happy to inform you of the details of the Dyson V8 Absolute Cordless Vacuum before buying the product. Please feel free to visit the Best Cordless Vacuum Cleaners site for more comparison with similar items.
Features and Functions of V8 Dyson Absolute Vacuum!
Deep Cleans Carpets
The powerful direct-drive cleaner of the V8 Dyson Absolute model offers you a deep cleaning of the carpets. This motorized tool pulls out the ground-in dirt and pet hair from carpets.
Soft Roller Cleaner for Hard Floors
A soft roller cleaner head is specially designed for the hard floor that effectively sucks up large debris and fine dust. The embedded soft woven nylon and anti-static carbon fiber is mild for the hard floor but strong on dirt.
Powerful Dyson Motor
The powerful Dyson motor in this vacuum spins at 110,000rpm and generates powerful suction which leaves nothing in front of it.
Up to 40 Minutes Fade-free Suction
Thea new Lithium-ion battery pack can run the vacuum for up to 40 minutes in Powerful mode with a normal cleaner head whereas about 25 minutes with a motorized cleaner head. However, the runtime varies depending on the mode of suction and the attached vacuum tools. The high power Max mode will die your battery within around 7 minutes.
Stick to Handheld Conversion
Easy swapping of this vacuum from stick to handheld form and back again helps you to reach the maximum spots of your home and car.
Hygienic Bin Ejector
The hygienic bin empty system escapes you from touching dirt; nothing deal but pushing the button down to clean the bin.
Apart from the full-sized 2 cleaner heads, 4 more attachments ensure total cleaning of your flat and car. The mini motorized tool is superb for tackling pet hair and ground-rooted dirt in tight places. The Combination Tool works as a 2-in-1 for different surfaces. The Crevice Tool is highly effective to clean the edges and narrow places.
The whole-machine-filtration system expels nothing but clean and fresh air inside the home capturing all allergens and small particles down to 0.3 µm.
Convenient Docking Station
The cool thing about this model is that the vacuum is always ready to work. The handy wall mount works like a charging dock while the machine is stored. Just grasp the vacuum and start cleaning.
What is the difference between Dyson V8 Absolute and V10 Absolute?
The major difference between the Dyson Absolute V8 and V10 is that the later version uses a Torque-drive Vacuum Head whereas the V8 uses a Direct-drive Vacuum Head. The motorized Torque-drive head is able to exert more powerful deep cleaning of the carpet. This technological variance is highly rational with its’ prices; V8 is about 25% cheaper than the V10 Absolute Cordless Stick Vacuum.
Which should I buy from Dyson V8 and V10?
It depends on your requirement. For example, if you want fast cleaning and if your flat size is 100 sqft or more, I would prefer you to buy the V10 version. The motorized Torque-drive Cleaner Head of V10 able to give you faster cleaning. The V10 model gives you a longer battery run time and a larger bin size. Otherwise, you can go with V8 confidently if you own a smaller flat.
|Dyson V8||Dyson V10|
|Battery Run Time||40 minutes||60 minutes|
|Recharge Time||5 hours||3.5 hours|
|Dustbin Size||0.54 L||0.77 L|
|Weight||5.8 lbs||5.9 lbs|
|Maximum Suction||115 AW||145 AW|
|Cleaner Head||Direct Drive||Torque Drive|
Can you use Dyson V8 attachments on V10?
Yes, you can use the Dyson V8 attachments on Dyson V10 Cordless Vacuum.
Safety Warning for operating the Dyson V8 Absolute!
The Warning is declared by Dyson Engineering to reduce the risk of fire and other electrical accidents to your appliance and accessories. Such a situation may result in damage to your vacuum properties and cause physical injuries.
A. About Handling the Machine
- After receiving your vacuum, if you have any objection such as it is not working as it should do directly contact Dyson Helpline.
- Do not handle the vacuum or its’ parts or plug in & out with wet hands.
- Use the machine on the dry surface only. Strictly prohibited to use on the earthen and or wet surfaces.
- This vacuum is not designed to pick up water and other combustible liquids such as gasoline and petroleum.
- Strictly follow the Dyson Manual in the necessity of disassembling, reassembling and other maintenance of your vacuum. It is better to take advice from Dyson Helpline.
B. Battery Charging
- Ensure the electric supply point for plugging the machine is stable and faultless. Hold the plug firmly to out or in the charger, DO NOT try by pulling or pressing the cable.
- Be alert that the cable is not twisted or does not pass through a sharp edge.
- Be strict to use the Dyson recommended batter and other parts & accessories only. Dyson will not take any liability or cover warranty service if non-dyson parts are used in the vacuum.
- Keep the machine unplugged, if you plan for not using the vacuum for an extended period of time, for example, for maintenance purposes or a family outing for several days.
- Do not use other Brand’s chargers to recharge this vacuum. This may damage your vacuum by causing an explosion.
C. Take Care of Yourself and the Device
- Be aware during vacuuming; vacuuming sharp objects, smoking and burning objects such as cigarettes and coils may damage your vacuum.
- Check carefully that the vacuum parts such as filter, clear bin and cyclone are placed in places securely.
- Store the vacuum in places with normal temperatures. Do not keep it near a cooker or on hot surfaces. This will seriously harm your machine.
- Do not try to dispose of the vacuum by incineration. The battery may cause an explosion even it has died.
- Must keep the switch OFF before changing or handling the motorized vacuum head. Otherwise, it may seriously injure you.
- Do not forget to WASH your hands after handling the machine and vacuum tools. There may have residues of used chemicals that can cause cancer, birth defects or other health problems.
- The carbon fiber brush may also cause irritation, so WASH your hand if you handle the brushes.
Specifications of the Dyson Absolute V8
|Product Name||Dyson V8 Absolute Cordless Vacuum|
|Vacuum Type||Stick vacuums|
|Product Size||8.8 x 9.8 x 49 inches|
|Vacuum Width||9.8 inches|
|Bin Capacity||0.14 Gallons|
|Initial Charging Time||5 hours|
|Maximum Worktime||40 minutes|
|Suitable floors||All floors|
|Suction modes||2 modes; Powerful suction mode and Maximum mode|
|Filter Type||Washable lifetime filter|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Metal batteries|
|Warranty||2 years limited warranty|
Dyson V8 Absolute and V8 Animal models are the same except for a few attachments.
Please Click Here for more about the warranty and operation guidelines of the Dyson V8 cordless vacuum cleaners.