Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal Cordless VacuumAbout $500.00
Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal Cordless Vacuum is a powerful cordless vacuum like a corded vac. The convenient design of this vacuum is lightweight but offers 20% better suction than its previous similar model V8 Animal. The energy-dense battery of Dyson V10 vacuum gives you about an hour of fed-free power. A convenient trigger instead of a traditional on-off switch saves battery life while running the device. The larger bin size holds 40% more dirt than the Dyson V8 model, and the hygienic bin ejection make your vacuum job a breeze.
The superb design of two cleaner heads able to vacuum any type of your floor; hard floor, carpet and rugs. The embedded filtration system in the Dyson V10 animal vacuum releases fresh and pure air during vacuuming. One of the astounding features that the air-purifying fan of this vacuum can detect the impurities or even the toxic fume present in the air. The LCD screen will show you the level of detection. Please keep reading the whole article to explore the details of the Dyson V10 Animal vacuum.
If you are too hurry to read the details, please check the best cordless vacuum cleaners for a short review of this vacuum.
Main Features and Functions of Dyson Cyclone V10 Motorhead Vacuum!
Deep Cleaning Carpets
The amazing technologies in the Dyson cyclone V10 motorhead model keep your home cleaner and healthier by capturing the thinnest particles in the air. The in-house motor inside the Torque drive vacuum head efficiently push the nylon bristles into the carpet and remove the deep-down dust and dirt.
Up to 60 Minutes of Fade-free Suction
The high capacity of the battery offers you up to 60 minutes of run time. Able to run up to 35 minutes with Torque drive cleaner head. The rational balance between the battery energy and suction modes gives you a fantastic cleaning of your whole flat.
Three Power Modes
The right use of the 3 Cleaning modes lets you a better and longer time vacuum. The battery life varies depending on the suction mode and the cleaner head used.
In addition to a multi-floor Torque Drive Cleaner Head, 4 different tools offer you cleaning everywhere in your flat and car. The Torque Drive Cleaner Head pulls out the deep-rooted dirt and bristles from the carpets and rugs. The soft foam roller ensures safety to clean the hard floor. What more is a Mini Motorized Tool, Crevice Tool, Mini Soft Dusting Brush and Combination Tool pick up every particle including pet hair from the sofa and tight spaces.
The whole-machine filtration system captures 99.99% of particles down to 0.3 microns. The scientific purifying system of this vacuum can clean the allergens and bacteria from the air.
The concentric arrangement of the 14 cyclones fling the dirt into the bin generating 79,000g force and pass the clean air to filter. Therefore, the suction of your vacuum will remain as a new vacuum.
Hygienic Bin Emptying
The ‘point and shoot’ mechanism is effective to empty diert in one action, so it escapes you to touch the dirt during ejection.
The in-line configuration of motor, bin and cyclone is efficient to draw and pass the air that results in more suction power than other similar models.
Quickly Transforms into a Handheld
Easy transformation to handheld mode is convenient for cleaning inside the cars, the edge of the furniture and stairs.
Regular Maintenance Makes Your Machine Long-lasting!
Every mechanical device needs regular maintenance to keep up its performance and extend its durability. Taking care of the Dyson cyclone v10 also gives you a long time trouble-free service.
- Empty the vacuum bin before overfilling. The Dyson V10 has come up with an easy bin ejection system. You can empty the bin intermittently during vacuuming. Make it a habit to clean the bin before storing the machine.
- Keep clean your clear bin. Use a soggy cloth to clean the bin. Do not use any detergent or any other chemicals for cleaning the bin.
- Wash the filter every month. More frequent washing may require depending on the type and quantity of dirt. If the floor contains thick carpet and more dust type dirt, the filter needs to be washed frequently. Ensure complete drying of the filter before refitting.
Removing Blockages from the Dyson Cyclone V10
This vacuum cleaner is designed as such that the motor will pulse several times for any blockage and if the blockage persists, this will result in automatic cut-out or shut down of the motor. The LED illuminator will indicate the blockage in the appliance. In this condition follow the following instructions to remove the blockage:
- Switch off the machine and disconnect the charging cord.
- Leave the vacuum for a while to cool down the machine to room temperature.
- Remove the cyclone and clear the bin to check any blockage in the machine.
- Take care of yourself from any sharp object that may present in the bin.
- Remove the blockages you find in the machine. If you do not find any blockage there, remove the brush bar and check for the blockage.
- Reequip the parts tightly before reusing your vacuum cleaner.
Safety Issues for Dyson Cyclone V10
- This vacuum can be operated by a child over 8 years with close attention or supervision. Do not let them play with this appliance.
- Carry out the maintenance of this machine following the Dyson manual only, or take help from the Dyson Helpline.
- Use this vacuum in dry places only. Do not use to pick up water, wet objects and flammable or combustible liquids. Refrain from handling the appliance with wet hands.
- Do not use any faulty or loose fitted power point to charge the vacuum. Check the plug and power cord are okay before charging the machine.
- Take care of the power cord so that it is not twisted, does not come in contact with a hot surface and does not cross any sharp corner or edge.
- The incorrect disassembling and reassembling results in electric shock and firing in the vacuum. In such cases, it is better to take help from the Dyson Helpline rather than trying yourself.
- Switch off the vacuum before changing the vacuum tools.
- Do not use any perfume or fragrance chemicals in the Dyson Cyclone v10 vacuum. Using such chemicals may result in firing or explosion.
Is the Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal worth buying?
Although the Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal is a bit expensive, it offers you a fantastic cleaning job for your home. The Dyson V10 provides you with multiple suction modes, long battery life and its acoustic design keeps the sound level down by absorbing vibrations. Assorted cyclones and the whole-filtration system keep your whom fresh and pure during cleaning. So, certainly, the Dyson V10 Animal justifies your investment.
What is the difference between Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute and V10 Animal?
Both the Dyson V10 cordless vacuums are designed with the same parts and accessories like motor, filter and battery. They show similar performance in cleaning jobs. However, the ONLY difference I can see that the V10 Animal lacks an attachment Soft Roller Cleaner Head while the Absolute version has.
|Product Name||Cyclone V10 Animal Cordless Stick Vacuum|
|Vacuum Type||Stick vacuum|
|Product Size||9.5 x 10.01 x 49.2 inches|
|Vacuum Width||10.01 inches|
|Initial Charging Time||3.5 hours|
|Maximum Worktime||60 minutes|
|Cleaner head||Torque drive|
|Suitable floors||All floors|
Specific use: carpet
|Filter Type||Whole-machine filtration, HEPA filter|
|Additional attachments||Wall mount, Combination tool, crevice tool, mini motorized tool, Mini Soft Dusting Brush|
|Suction modes||3 modes|
|Noise level||Low noise; keeps the sound down by absorbing vibrations|
|Batteries||1 pack of seven-cell, nickel-cobalt-aluminum batteries|
Warranty in the Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
- The 2 years guarantee from Dyson covers parts and labor from the date of purchase of the vacuum.
- Do not lose the proof of purchase of your Dyson V10 animal cordless vacuum.
- In the case of replacing any part, must use the Dyson recommended parts and accessories. Use only the Dyson recommended charger and battery in this vacuum. In failure to follow this advice, Dyson will not cover the warranty.
- If any part needs to be replaced within the warranty period, the old part will be returned as Dyson property.
- Replacement of the part will neither extend the warranty period of the vacuum nor the replaced part.